Create a colourful aquascape in your aquarium with this Decorative Gravel. The gravel is epoxy-coated, which makes the gravel inert and prevents any adverse effects on water chemistry. Research shows that epoxy-coated gravel provides an optimum surface for the colonisation of beneficial bacteria, which in turn provide biological filtration for clear and healthy water. The gravel is dust free and is available in a wide variety of colours. For fresh water and saltwater aquariums.
- Quality gravel to brighten up your aquarium.
- Completely safe for use in any aquarium, whether that be cold water or tropical.
- A gravel substrate is ideal for bacterial colonies because of its large surface area.
- Use up to 1 kg of gravel per feet of tank (1 ft breath).
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water before using." Never use soap or detergent."
- When filling your tank, place a plate on the gravel and pour water onto the plate. This will prevent the water from disturbing your layer of gravel.
- The aquarium gravel will become a home for beneficial bacteria to keep your aquarium healthy. Once your aquarium is established, do not wash the gravel. Just use a gravel vacuum once a month to clean out loose particles.
Whats in the box ?
1 x 1 kg Gravel/Sand.
Since this is heavy product we ship it via surface courier which at take additional 2-3 days to reach you, we want to save money on shipping and buy more products.