The Aquatic Life RO Buddie 50 GPD and 100 GPD 3-stage reverse osmosis (RO) systems feature unbelievable affordability and functionality, all in a very compact design. Designed to provide a reliable source of economical filtered water for aquarium use, all systems use Thin-Film Composite (TFC) Membrane RO cartridges in conjunction with Carbon and Sediment cartridges to effectively and efficiently remove harmful substances such as heavy metal ions, dissolved solids (TDS), Chlorine and particulate matter from municipal tap water.
3 Stage (50/100 GPD):
- REDUCES TDS FROM WATER – This reverse osmosis water filtration system includes a Sediment, Carbon, and RO Membrane. It effectively removes up to 98 percent of the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in water.
- MEMBRANE FILTRATION – The RO membrane filter reduces impurities (TDS) from the water down to 1 out of 10,000 of a micron, reducing arsenic, lead, parasitic cysts, copper, and more.
- EFFECTIVE SEDIMENT REMOVAL – The 5-micron sediment filter captures and reduces unwanted particulate material such as sand, silt, and rust from water which affect the taste and appearance of your water.
- CARBON FILTER REDUCES CHLORINE – The second stage of your reverse osmosis water filter is a Carbon Block Filter. The 5-micron activated carbon filter reduces chlorine and conditions the water prior to the RO membrane filter.
- FRESH TASTING CLEAN WATER – The AquaticLife RO Buddie is a 3-stage reverse osmosis deionization system designed for residential use. Produce up to 50 gallons of filtered water that tastes fresh and is clean from contaminants.