The smart way to REDUCE WASTE WATER, DECREASE RESIN CONSUMPTION and EXTEND MEMBRANE LIFE! YOUR Water MADE Better - Increase the effectiveness of your RO system, and REDUCE waste water by up to 65%! Reverse osmosis booster pumps are used to increase the pressure going into your RO or RO/DI system which make it operate more efficiently and can decrease consumption of DI resin. Designed as an accessory for Reverse Osmosis units in areas with low water pressure, or for users that want maximum output and the best quality filtered water from their RO systems.
The Smart Buddie booster pump is quiet, easy to install, and can significantly increase water output. Reverse osmosis is a pressure-driven process. Small residential RO units will theoretically operate on very low pressure--down to 35 psi--but the reality is you won't get a lot of water and the product water quality may be compromised if the unit runs below 45 psi. RO units typically run well on municipal water pressure of 60 psi, but they run even better with a small pump to boost the pressure to 80 psi or higher. The increased pressure will also improve the economy of the unit (it will run less reject water) as well as the quality of the water. RO units thrive on pressure!
- INCREASES THE PRESSURE – Reverse osmosis booster pumps are used to increase the pressure going into your RO or RO/DI system which makes it operate more efficiently, improves the economy of the unit, and water production.
- MAXIMIZES EFFECTIVENESS – Increase the effectiveness of your unit, this booster pump for reverse osmosis water systems can reduce waste water by up to 65%. It can also help decrease resin consumption and increase membrane life.
- EASY TO INSTALL – Buddie Fit press-fittings make it easy to plumb the tubing into the existing RO system. The increased pressure can significantly increase water output and your unit will run even better with the pressure boosted to 80 psi or higher.
- TUBING & ELBOWS INCLUDED – Six low-profile 90 degree elbows are included to simplify plumbing and also allow connection to the AquaticLife Twist-In RO/DI units. Blue, Yellow and Red tubing is included for convenient installation.
- WORKS WITH 50-100 GPD RO/DI UNITS – Smart Buddie universal booster pump works with 50 to 100 GPD RO and RO/DI units including the RO Buddie, Classic RO/DI, Twist-In RO/DI, APEC, LiquaGen, SpectraPure, and more.
- NOW INCLUDES INTERNAL CHECK VALVE.
- Smart Buddie Booster Pumps are water tested at the factory prior to packaging.
Dimensions: 11.75"L x 5.88"W x 7.88"H. Weight: 8lbs.
Download the User Manual HERE