- Co2 Cylinder 2 Kg (Refillable)
- Co2 Regulator Dual Gauge ( with 4 mm converter )
- Co2 Piping (6 Feet)
- Check Valve
- Co2 Diffuser with bubble counter
- Heavy duty
- Built with Safety Standards
- Easy to Refill anywhere in India
- Easy to use with all regulators
- Made in India
How long will this cylinder last in my aquarium ?
- This is the most common question we get from our customers, hence we have written the below as a rough guide operating at 7/8 hours per day
2 Feet Planted Aquarium = 3-4 Month's
3 Feet Planted Aquarium = 2-3 Month's
4 Feet Planted Aquarium = 1.5 -2.5 Month's
5 Feet Planted Aquarium = 1- 2 Month's
We have taken this input from over 10 years of feedback from hobbyists from Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai & Mumbai.
- Dual gauge, One for pressure gauge and another for safety pressure relief.
- 100% Brass (not metal).
- Very precise and fine adjustment of Co2.
- Easily & locally available cheap spare parts even after years of use.
- Made up of Brass.
- Converts any Indian Co2 regulator outlet into 4mm Co2 outlet.
- Can be used with almost all Indian Co2 Regulators.
- The Co2 pipe can be locked in the outlet to prevent leakage and ensure grip.
- The converter can be replaced easily for 2 way converter to be used for 2 aquariums.
- Prevent Co2 leakage from the tubing
- Save Co2 and long lasting
- Standard air pipe size: 4mm internal diameter.
- Kink-Free Design.
- Safe for fresh or salt water environments
- Non-toxic and ozone freeFlexible and durable
- 4 mm standard size
- 2 in 1 functions: CO2 bubble counter and Diffuser
- CO2 pipe fasten screw node provided to assure burst out of the CO2 pipe.
- Acrylic material provides clear and easy bubble reading. Acid and break resistant.
- Easy disassembling of the cap in filling up water.
As per law, the cylinder will be shipped empty and you can get it refilled easily. (Please do not request to ship it filled).
The Cylinder is shipped as one and Co2 accessories in another box to safeguard any transit damage. We will send you two tracking numbers for the same.
As per norms, a charge of Rs300 will be additional in case you request for a test certificate for cylinder which is at actual paid to the manufacturer.
Never separate a stationary pressure regulator form a CO2 bottle, if it is under pressure. Close the bottle valve, and open the needle valve to release the gas before you separate both units.
CO2 bottles can only be used in upright (vertical) position. Do not incline or use it horizontally, liquid CO2 might damage the pressure regulator.
Please research online if case you are setting up or handling pressurised Co2 cylinder for the first time, Aquacaping is not responsible for any accidents of any kind.