Over 200,000 people have relied on the Milwaukee pH600AQ compact pH pen tester to move from difficult to use and interpret pH strips to digital testing.
The Milwaukee pH600AQ compact pen tester is specifically designed to help maintain aquariums and aquaculture. Keeping the proper pH improves results for aquarium fish and quality in a range of fish raised in aquaculture.
Use digital accuracy to keep pH in your target range for better results.
- Fast, accurate results with digital LCD readout
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir and wait for the reading to stabilise
- Simple one-point calibration with an easy-to-use trimmer located on the back of the pH tester to protect from accidental splashes
- Cap to protect the pH sensor and keep it wet when stored upright
- Low power demand for extended battery life (batteries included)
The Milwaukee PRO pH controller offers an accuracy to0.2 pH with two point manual calibration.
The controller provides a control range of 5.5 to 9.5 pH with alarms that activate when readings are higher or lower than set point.
The pH Controller comes with a complete mounting kit including a probe holder.
USE AND CARE
All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. Properly maintaining your pH pen tester will give you fast, accurate results for longer. So, be sure to order the Milwaukee pH Maitenance Kit code PH-Main at checkout time! This will be needed to help clean and condition the pH electrode before use!
Here are our top four tips.
1. Always store upright with the cap full of buffer or storage solution MA9015 not water.
2. Clean your pH Pen Tester regularly by soaking in cleaning solution MA9016.
3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH sensor.
4. Gently stir the Pen in the sample for a faster result.
The glass bulb loses sensitivity with use and will eventually fail. This is true of all pH probes.
Residue from the sample can impact the sensitivity of the sensing bulb and clog the junction. This is especially true if the sample has a lot of organic material. We recommend regularly soaking your electrode in cleaning solution.