Dwarf shrimp have become almost indispensable in aquascaping and nano-aquaristics. Most species, such as the popular bee shrimp or red-fire shrimp, are capable of reproduction in freshwater, so that under good conditions, youngsters are soon going to be on their way. Dwarf shrimp offspring are only a few milimeters small, so there is a risk of them getting sucked into the filter. Special precautions need to be taken to prevent this.
- This filter inlet has ultra-small hole,which has great effect on prevent filter from sucking mini Shrimp, fish fry as well.
- Prevents small animals from being sucked into the filter
- Made of high-quality stainless steel
- Fits glassware lilly pipes
- Perfect for shrimpbreeding
- Size 13 mm
1 x Filter Inlet-Gaurd Stainless steel