The DM-1 is consumer friendly monitor measuring feed (input) water vs. product (output) water of a water filtration system at any time. This device is ideal for ReverseOsmosis (RO), Deionised water (DI) filtration systems that work well in variety of application such as drinking or potable water, Aquariums, Hydroponics and many more.
- Displays TDS levels feed water and product water with in & out electrode probes
- Efficient and accurate with advanced microprocessor technology
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. (Shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use)
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrate with a mini-screwdriver.
- Comes equipped with two 1/4 inch T-fittings (also available in 3/8″ and 1/2″)
- Installs quickly and easily
- Range: 0-9990 ppm Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 – 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.)
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Cable Length: 24.5″ (including sensor)
- Fittings: 1/4″ standard, also available with 3/8″ or 1/2″
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (LR44 or equivalent; included)
- Battery life: approx. 1000 hours of continuous use
- Size: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm (3 x .8 x 1.9 in.)
- Weight: 79.4 g (2.8 oz.)