The Milwaukee CD600 Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Pen is designed for hydroponics, aquariums, horticulture, water conditioning and many other applications. The CD600 helps you make sure that your plants are receiving the right amount of nutrient or helps you keep your filters up-to-date and clean for water filtration. Keep TDS in your target range to help your achieve better results.
- Measures Total Dissolved (TDS) direct and with automatic temperature compensation.
- Ideal range for hydroponics (0 to 1990 ppm).
- Units in ppm easily convertable to uS/cm.
- Factory calibrated with the ability to recalibrate if needed.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC).
- 350 hours continuous use (4 x 1.5V batteries included).
- Simple one point calibration.
USE AND CARE
TDS/PPM electrodes can develop nutrient build up over time. To minimise build up, always rinse the probe in fresh tap or DI water after every use.