This high-performance inline diffuser is mounted in the tubing leading from the filter to the aquarium tank (pressure side). The integrated diffusion surface guarantees an extremely fine atomisation of the CO2, which is thus dissolved in the water highly efficiently.
At the same time, this inline atomiser works almost without making any noise, completely without the annoying "twittering" many glass diffusers emit.
In contrast to other external reactors, the flow rate of the water within the filtering circuit is only marginally influenced, the water flows straight through the inline atomiser.
Safety swivel nuts on all the connections reliably prevent the hoses from slipping accidentally. Depending on the thickness of the filter hose you use you might run into problems when connecting.
Included are a practical suction cup holder and two hose clamps that can be used as an alternative to the swivel nuts.
Please keep in mind that, as a rule, a working pressure of at least 1.8 bar is required for the inline atomiser to work properly. Sometimes, pressure regulators with a pre-fixed working pressure (1.5 bar) do not produce sufficient pressure for the atomiser. Thus it is recommendable to run the atomiser only on a pressure regulator that allows you to adjust the working pressure yourself.
- extremely compact design
- the flow rate of the water inside the filtering circuit is only marginally lowered
- ultra-fine bubbles guarantee a highly efficient solution of the CO2 injected into the tank
- as the inline atomiser is mounted in the filter circuit, the CO2 gas is optimally distributed in the entire tank thanks to the filter current
- almost noiseless: no splashing, no humming, no twittering
- suitable for almost all tank sizes, from small to large aquaria
|UP Aqua - Inline Atomizer - 17 mm|
|Fits hose||17 mm or 16/22 mm|
What's in the box ?
1 x UP Aqua Inline Atomizer